why do i see things so differently than you? here is where i say it just like it pops into my head.
Friday, September 18, 2026
A very rare find indeed - part one
I've had the best sex of my life in my 50s. I do not say that to exaggerate or to be controversial. It's just the truth and it's not that I hadn't been having sex since I was 18 or 19 years old. Nor is it because I hadn't had great sex before - its just that the best is happening now. A lot of it has to do with my mindset - for me, the biggest sex organ is my brain. My mind, and once I didn't give a f*** about what any one else said, once I didn't give a f*** about other people's judgment, once I dared to dwell into my deepest darkest, fantasies and desires; until I dared to look myself in the mirror and have the confidence in my body, in my skin and what it looks like, what imperfect shape it is in this very day - at that moment, the doors opened up and the explosions began.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment