Friday, September 18, 2026

Freedom & mistakes

I'd started reading a book called in problem of Magic for Senegal, which is it was referred to me by one of my regular Uber drivers. And I immediately found it online for like 5 or $6 in X library copy, and I started reading it today, and it set up with the tarot card. Starting with the major icona, and I'm in the high priestess. Section of it and the main character, eleanor it speaks a line that just really, really resonates with me right now.I don't want the freedom to make a mistake. Under my stars, I think that has been my issue with this new job at splash, and I need to get over it. I do have the freedom to make mistakes. And that's kind of scary, and so I need to get over that fear and just not make mistakes. I've already messed up twice, and Corina has forgiven me and actually been promoted from just the generic splash team to develop ment specialist. We'll see exactly that entails I know I need to bring more call. I Intel, in that means I need to know our price point I need to know our procedures. I need that downpack, the codes, the Post Office boxes, the Wi-Fi. The password, adding membership fees, deleting membership fees. Putting credits on their account. That's a lot a lot. I still need to learn. I thought about applying for a job at the library. Come on the library. However, the new library director some magalady, doesn't even live in the area. She's from huddo, and she's really giving Carter a hard time, so she probably doesn't like Carter. RE D and those would be my 2 references. Anyway I may still apply for it. I've got to August 7th. Google see what happens, but I'm really glad that I'm out here. Drinking my coffee, reading contempting things and best of all, not drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment