why do i see things so differently than you? here is where i say it just like it pops into my head.
Friday, September 18, 2026
"You go girl" movie list
So at times I am in the need to watch a "go get'em girl" kind of movie. When I am feeling discouraged & I need that "you go gurl" energy. Sometimes it's a coupled with rage. So, and no particular order - I bet you can guess the rage one, here's my list of "Go girl" movies. [Note: because its also one of my Top Sister Movies, Movies About Magic, and Fav Sandra Bullock Movies, Practical Maic is not listed but fits the category]
1. 1st Wife's Club
2. Legally Blonde
3. Kill Bill volume 1 and 2
4. Waiting to Exhale.
5. Birds of Prey or the Fantabulous Emacipation of One Harley Quinn
6. Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
7. Erin Brockovich
8. Bless Me, Ultima
HONORABLE MENTON:
To Wong Foo, thanks for everything, Julie Newmar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment