why do i see things so differently than you? here is where i say it just like it pops into my head.
Friday, September 18, 2026
Pop and the Spurs
Okay, hear me out. The Spurs are more than just a basketball team. They are a cultural institution. Papa Vic has cultivated a family. He has cultivated a mentorship program. He brings in these players. They're really, really young, some of them are from out of the out of the country. And he provides for them, a structure and training and discipline and family, and a lot of these players have stayed in the area. They have built schools. They have contributed to libraries, they have built their homes here. They are raising their families here and they are in constant contact with Papa Fitch and the new coach and the new players on the team. I don't know if this is normal. For other teams, I think this is something that needs to be looked into.To research, I think it would be a great book idea.And what comes to mind is the book that donut potassik did about the dallas cowboys, not just being a football team, but as a societal cultural familial institution.And I think that we have enough history and we have enough awesomeness that it's time it's time for somebody to write a book.And I don't know, maybe i'm that person
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment