why do i see things so differently than you? here is where i say it just like it pops into my head.
Friday, September 18, 2026
You know who from Tue, Apr 21, 1:52 PM
He has always told me not to make a big deal out of anything. For example, if he talks about taking a trip in the future immediately will say something like, not that I'm planning anything. He's always made it clear that we don't have a relationship. He told me long time ago that he could never be in love with me that he didn't think he could be in love with anyone. But that he does love me. He's also told me again last June that I probably feel more for him than he does for me. However, the last 10 months have shown otherwise - he does care about me, a lot. AND it's not just about spicy time either or the things that I allow him to do to me. Eagerly fulfilling both of our fantasies, of course that is a topic for another story. This man says things to me that if anyone else said them any other man I would brush them off, I would know that they were only sweet-talking me. Their lies so transparent. But from him, I know he really feels that is the truth. His honesty. His integrity is part of his character. It's part of why I love him. It's part of what attracts me to him. What attracts many to him - Not just women, but men, children and animals, you know, their whole cheesy, meme about high energy people. That is him, The Mad Mexican. The Daddy to beat all others. He is one to command a presence without saying a word and that is true strength, that is the definition of a real man and its SEXY as fuck. Anyway, we've both talked about our past relationships - the drama, the trauma and what finally broke us. His big one was his divorce, his only marriage and not til his early 50s. It lasted less than 2 years. And it was the first time that he had actually given up his own apartment. All the other relationships he had always maintained his apartment. Because in his mind, if he wasn't getting married, it was only temporary but with the marriage he felt OK this is it - this is forever so he gave up his apartment, and then she kicked him out and he had nowhere to go, and he still recovering from that financially, mentally emotionally, I believe. But what he said was, and this is how he said it, "even when I have been in relationships in the, even monogamous relationships, like with you, I always had my own apartment. Oh my stars - he said it. He said not only the R word -relationship- he said monogamous relationship too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment