why do i see things so differently than you? here is where i say it just like it pops into my head.
Friday, September 18, 2026
I am tired RE: Oct 3 reading? possible prose to poem
I'm tired. I am tired like I have never known exhaustion before and I am a mother. I have lived on 4 and a 1/2 hours of sleep for YEARS!! I'm a mother and I know tired. So we don't a lunch break - we can’t pee in private for 15 years. We get no paid vacation, there are no calling in sick days. We get no time off - ever. My children are 26 and 30 years old I guess what? The worries, and the hope, and the prayers that I carried today at the very same as I carried at the moment I knew they were growing inside of me. I bwen up all hours of night, awoken with vomit to my bed, with fevers, with coughing & my baby not being able to breathe! I won't bore you with stories about midnight rides in the back of an EMS speeding to the children's hospital at Austin, I would bore you with the times my children were gone I didn't know where they were but I will say this, this what is happening today. Our neighbors being hunted. This I'm just tired of the police surveillance for b*******. Stuff while burderers, rapists have built into ears who suck. Our government dry are free to roam. No, not just free to roam free to Excel free to hold offices of power free to continue to gain wealth. I'm tired. I'm tired to my bones. The very core of me, my very fiber, I know that at some point that tired tank inside me is going to overflow, and it will dump directly into rate. Rage, for what has been done for a continues to be done to the innocent, to the youngest among us. Wake up everyone, wake up and feel tired with me. And then let's do something about it. You have been warned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment