Friday, September 18, 2026

THE BIG 3 - want, love and need

Okay, so here is my take on this. The big 3I want you, I love you, I need you well as a woman. This woman I do not want to be needed. Okay, I want to be wanted. I need to be chosen. That's that's my thing. But for men, men need to feel needed in their in their system in their in their, I don't know part of their DNA. Maybe not? Maybe it's just society. And culture, but men have a deep need to be needed. They need to be needed. And they want to be loved, whereas women, we want to be wanted, we need to be chosen at least this one. And if you love me too great, and of course, XXXX is often said that he loves me. And he said that he wants me and you know, spice, the time, kind of waiting. But recently he said, I want you, I love you, I need you, and I was like, oh no, no, no, no, no. I don't, I don't. I don't want you to need me. That's that's an obligation. That's a responsibility that's I've had that in the past, I've had marriages where I was needed more than I was chosen. Needed more than I was loved needed more than I was taking care of and I guess I'm afraid of that. Yeah, and of course, it's all and my humble opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment