Friday, September 18, 2026

More beef with "the church"

It's crazy, that's not an idea that babies are born with sin. How could it be 4%? They haven't done anything, they're brand new soul going from the spiritual Ram into the physical realm, and you're telling me, they already have sin, they haven't done anything that is messed up, will I? Gave birth to my daughter. She was the most wonderful thing in the world, and the thought that she was bored with Sid, disgust me. Now, I did still, I didn't so much baptizer, because I thought she was a sinner, but I took her to the church and the holy water, and I blessed her, and it was just me. At our best mother there was no priest Cos. I don't really need a priest. Why don't you need a priest? That's that's another b******* about the church that I don't get anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment